Saturday, July 7, 2007

wit drama de ppl

Today actually need to reach skul by 6.45am de but I’m late leh… then I though tat I’m t lastest then guess wat still got a lot of ppl later then me leh!!! Wat!!! Where can lik tat leh… haiz… but today I went up n put t banner is kinda fun leh… n I didn’t look at t banner yet… until put t banner… is really nice…[zhan zhan zhan]] of cuz is thanks to t ppl tat draw oh… [Xue yi, Xin lin]] after t presentation then v go to class then I just sit aside n do t t-shirt de things loh… Hm… y m I doing tis ne???
Totally no idea… maybe just wanted to stay bit away loh… then v stay back for afternoon de presentation de oso put up t banner… then v go to 5E9[Milkygreen de di pan]] haha… I at there sleep awhile… ah kang say wan to go out do things so I oso follow… cuz I oso wan to do the t-shirt de… Hm… HEADACHE!!!! Then xue yi they all finish ‘pai xi’ de… di sheng, qing sheng, xue yi n me go have lunch… at tat moment I feel veri ‘duo yu’ n I just keep quiet loh… always oso lik tis de la… maybe a lot ppl wil say me stupid but if I say any thing make til ‘leng chang’ then I prefer dun talk la…

No comments: