Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Should i be happy or wat??

You go just lik tat should i be happy or sad?? didnt say anything... ask u didnt reply... sms u u ask me [who are you] i really dissapointed wit u.... really no idea... hope tat u will c tis... til now i still dunno wat should i do... i get out fr lion dance.. going out fr drama... tat means i didnt break my promise... and i oso go for tuition... i wil study hard... I DIDNT BRAKE OUR PROMISE A!!!!!! do we still have a chance???? [Vincent]

Yvonne

1 comment:

Vince said...

it's not your problem. It's mine. I'm selfish. I want everything from you. So please don't be with me anymore. I don't deserve it. You said you're quitting the lion dance and drama.. Is that what you really wan? YOu got to be honest with yourself. Don't just do it because of the promise you made. If i didn't say it out, i'm sure you already forgotten about it. You kept your promise.. I'm glad but the damage has been done.

You deserve someone better. Don't be sad over me. Be happy. Progress with your life. You should be happy.