Saturday, July 7, 2007

haiz

I made a bottle ‘qing tian wa wa’ really lik it a… n made one couple de… Hee… at least I’m happy tat give ppl de is all I make one… I lik it… but scare ‘Him’ dun lik it… but I lik it la… Swt crazy one a… just jope he lik it la… today a I bought a ticket for hui shin… but xue yi lik not happy leh… WEIRD… I just wanted my fren come n c a… y lik tat leh??? Any thing wrong ma? Btu at least a lot of my frens come n do booking de a… Hm… just hope tat t ticket can sold all la… [Jia You]]
In Chinese class tat time I too tired fall a sleep de… sleep til finish of the class… keke… then before finish skul kaede, qing tian n me play til dunno lik wat… v wan to scold a ppl a but he dunno v r talking bout him… haiz… n I keep make those ugly face n crazy de face make them laugh… v always oso lik tat de la… hee…



Yvonne
12-06-2007

No comments: