Saturday, July 7, 2007

Does friends important or wat???

Does frens always beside u?? does frens know wat are u thinking? Does frens always support u?? does fren can maintain forever??? Does frens always says [V ARE BEST FRENS FOREVER] to me tis words are FAKE!!! onli know how to say... didnt they even think wat they wan to say??? frens to me is no more important... now the onli thing is myself... i'm being selfish... after wit him i noe tat myself is more important than frens... last time i put frens in the 1st place... now... NO MORE!!! [qing tian, xue yi] if u see tis give me some comment... i really dunno wat should i do....

2 comments:

雨愛晴天 said...

har....? Im not so understand neh... wat happen 2 u ?? y suddently feel very dissapointed 2 "frens" ?? ni shuo de, bao kuo wo he xue yi maaa ?? noo ~>.<~
aiya~~~ giv me ur number la, i call u n ask u~~~ k ? muakz~~ 88

yu von said...

sha po ting... u dun have my num meh... but i think u noe de la... in my dairy got write de a...