Saturday, July 7, 2007

Show time 2 de di yi chang...

Today is our Drama SHOW TIME 2 de performance… really very very busy… everybody going to crazy de… so jin zhang… our light bub spoile few times… really scary… but lucky nothing happen… yen ting, xue yi, soo ling. Qing shen n me P whole day out to get ready everything… in DK1 we did a lot of things got angry de got worry de n got fun de… I help t actress make up… really fun… but after that nobody do things… the qian tai de all sit there… then let me scold loh… haiz… aways also I scold… hm… after the show de… we kinda happy… but PA system having bit problem so t show not really good… but my friends all say not bad… the XIAO BAN one a[ Xin ling, Zhi yun, Pei shan, Fion] really a!!! wanted to Ponteng school!!! Cuz v can get their permit out fr class say them give me t idiot look!!! Why they don’t think bout if find out out MILKYGREEN will get scold!!! And is not scold u all leh!!! Is me a!!! cuz I promise Pn Lau one a!!! dun think I wat also can listen to u all!!! Who you think you are!!! I dun have t time to sek u all!!! You all wan go find yr JIA WEI KOR KOR la!!!! I cant always buy thing for u all n tum u all a!!! Just lik a big baby!!! JIA WEI U SHOU PI LA!!! Send msg to me say next time pls get permit for them!!! U think I print permit one a!!! u wan u go tell Pn Lau yr self la!!! Tell me for wat!!! Tell qing shen la!!!! Who u think u are!!! U are just a senior!!! N all t permit stuff is non of yr business!!!!!! GET LOST K!!!




Yvonne
29-06-2007

No comments: