Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I have no idea what are you talking... dun act lik a hero infront of me...

Today in church that time, suddenly m phone got msg so though was my friends sms me… but when I see is Vincent send a msg to me… He wrote [Hey… can you wait a while after te service? I dunno you… but I think I’ve been a bad boy not talking directly to you lately…] I totally no idea why he send tis kind of msg to me… I just reply him ‘har?’ he reply [You just wait a while la… I know you are angry with me over something…] tat time I lagi blur… what is he talking man… wat he wan??? So I did wait… but he didn’t walk to me… I though he wanted to say something… I waited so long n michelle started to ask go n eat breakfsast… hey come on la… ask ppl wait but him self didn’t show up… what he wan!! After tat another msg came… [I know you’re angry about what I said yesterday… All this while you’re angry with me rite…] hey of cuz I’m angry with you ar!!! Like that say my fren leh!!!! What do you mean that ‘Wah!! find a so old one!’ he send another 1 come… [So now giving you a chance to say wat you wan to say la… instead of telling others…] wah… like this also can la… I only tell michelle ar… what do you mean it oh!!! So I told him I mind that yesterday how did he said my fren… n he reply [Mind? Meaning it’s real is it? Why mind leh, you tell me…] hey… you are hurting my fren leh… I mix with wat ppl not yr business rite?? N he reply [You know why I broke up wit you? It’s your temper a… I dun think you know the reason before loh… Oh? I got no motive… but I really wan you to change your attitude… if not why do I give you three years? Or you already forgetten about it…] hey… you wan me to wait 3 years ar?? Oh ya… my temper??? Ok I admit it my temper is not good but I addi can control it…but when I saw him or his msg I can control… I hate him… HELLO~~ if a guy ask u to wait 3 years will you?? And is he couple wit other gals… he reply [I didn’t say you cant a… you wan then find 1 la…even three years I’m not sure we will be together a… if your temper never change your hot temper… If not, your future partners wont be happy… It’s not for me ok? It’s for your own good…] excuse me… wait that’s mean wont find another 1 lar!!! If wan then wait 4 what oh??? N I don’t need this kind of ‘hero’ act stupid… *@$%!#@%$… and he wan to give me something he go n pass to gal n ask her pass it to me… hey you just sitting next to me leh… why you need to do that leh… and he reply [Ok la… Since you said that… Then nothing to say la… Ok… Have fun… Then meaning dun receive my souvenir meaning no frens wor… Like that also you wan is it?] to me last few month I wil think alot that should I remain be frens wit you… but I wont think so much now… and he reply [Ok… Then you like la… Since you rather dun even see me… Up to you la… Sorry for disturbing…] oh ya… so I ended up me n his 5 years friendship… I really angry with you… Even I hate you I also don’t care… cuz you is the 1 that hurt me till like a stupid… If a gal hurt you like that will you still be nice to that gal?? I know that you kena hurt before… but you should not put at me ar… Alot of ppl will think that wat a waste cuz of like this small matter then end the friendship… but to me is not a matter… his friendship to me is not really important… I mean it… I can treat him as I just know him in friendser… but when we meet I wont talk to him except for playing captain ball… that’s all I can do… until now I still can remember how did he hurt me… I don’t care m I bad or what… if I’m bad then how bout him??? All the things I write here is true… Vincent… if you see this you wan to say what I don’t care… cuz you didn’t know that how I suffer in kl… I cant sleep for few months… and only four of my best friends know… as you know a student cant sleep in few months is how suffer de thing it is…


2/11/2007

No comments: