Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The camp was fun

This is my first time joining bsgc youth camp.. The first day to me was very scary... I totally dont know anybody.. most of the people i saw them before [my cousin is in bsgc] that's why i saw them before.. the second day is still ok... cuz i know some people... is really fun and nice that hang out wit eu chung.. two of us keep bully each other... when we were playing a game call 'pegs' i saw vincent and nicolas come to the campsite[not really a campsite is a very big house] i was so supprise and feel bit happy cuz somebody can accompany me... ^^v the 3rd day was better.. cuz i know more friends... ^^ i'm glad to know all of them.. but i also feel left out.. cuz i was playing wit eu chung but i feel that rachel like dun like or what i have no idea.. what can i do?? but eu chung just put me a side and talk to rachel.. i just stand/sit there.. but no longer alone cuz vincent come again... he ask me something.. i have a felling that is not a really good thing[i'm not sure to say is good or bad] so we sit down and talk.. but e keep lik dont want to say.. so i just run to eu chung and rachel there and disturb them.. eu chung get scratch by a girl abd he dont know is who [dum dum] and his hand was bleeding.. ouch* is really hurt... but i sitl bully him.. [bad girl] ok i admit that.. so no longer i run back to vincent there and he tld me that he break up wit joan already... oops... hold on.. why he tell me this?? i was a little bit supprise.. so after that he said what happen and blah blah blah.... after that he ask me do i still like him... my goodness.. how i know i have no idea.. cuz i enjoy being single.. but sometimes dont lar.. so he gave me a necklace.. so i did wear it.. if bufford saw this his going to be very angry.. haha.. dont care.. now i'm just a student and next year is my SPM year.. i dont wan to make all this thing is my worried list... Spm is already a stress to me.. so ok.. the final day... is was really really fun.. i know more friends.. that ken jiu [lap sap man] is realy really funny.. yeah another funny friend.. after that of cuz i go and get all their contacts and email add.. eu chung said to one table of people that he is not going to give his phone number to anybody.. but he saw me and he ask me wan his phone number onot.. haha... when they are waiting for bus ken jiu ask who am i [ask eu chung] then i told him my name and eu chung said i'm his sis.. another brother that very 'sayang' me.. now i only have three brothers.. 1st is zhong yung 2nd is cheech 3rd is eu chung.. ^^ i like when they are rubbing my head.. is really nice.. so hope that me and them can keep in touch.. ^^v

No comments: